IGTOA Membership Criteria & Benefits of Joining
Ireland Golf Tour Operator Association Ltd Membership Criteria
IGTOA MEMBER: Ireland Based Domestic Golf Tour Operator
- Your business must be registered as a company on the Island of Ireland and trading for two years – Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Your business must be ‘Tax Compliant’. We require a copy of a current Tax Clearance Certificate for this purpose.
- You must supply 2 Irish Trade References.
- You must supply a ‘Bank Reference’ of sound trading from your bank manager.
- Costs to join the IGTOA are available upon application, please submit your application to email@example.com
- Annual Sub Fees are due by the 31st July each year.
- You are extended ‘Full Voting Rights’.
Benefits of joining the IGTOA
Golf Tour Operators choose to join the IGTOA for multiple reasons as here outlined:
- To be involved with and support the National Irish Golf Tourism Industry’s own organisation.
- Use of the ‘IGTOA Member’ logo for your website and PR material – a Quality Assurance and Quality of Standards brand for your company.
- To meet and work with your own suppliers on a National level at our National Golf Tourism Industry Conference.
- To benefit from the information presented at our Seminars and Meetings.
- To benefit from ‘Group Grant Funding Schemes’ in the specific areas of marketing.
- To benefit from our presence on the Fáilte Ireland Golf Forum representing the future role that Irish Golf Tour Operators play in our sector.
- To benefit from our annual complimentary FAM trips for IGTOA Member Golf Tour Operators.
- IAGTO Irish Chapter Collaboration – Special IAGTO Membership Fees – exclusive for IGTOA Member Golf Tour Operators.