Benefits of joining the IGTOA
Golf Tour Operators choose to join the IGTOA for multiple reasons such as:
- To be involved with and support the National Irish Golf Tourism Industry’s own organisation.
- Use of the ‘IGTOA Member’ logo for your website and PR material – a Quality Assurance and Quality of Standards brand for your company.
- To meet and work with your own suppliers on a National level at our National Golf Tourism Industry Conference.
- To benefit from the information presented at our Seminars and Meetings.
- To benefit from potential ‘Grant Funding Schemes’ in the specific areas of marketing.
- To benefit from our presence on the Fáilte Ireland Golf Forum representing the future role that Irish Golf Tour Operators play in our sector.
- To benefit from our annual complimentary FAM trips for IGTOA Member Golf Tour Operators.
Ireland Golf Tour Operator Association Ltd Membership Criteria
- Your business must be registered as a company on the Island of Ireland and trading for two years – Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- Your business must be ‘Tax Compliant’. We require a copy of a current Tax Clearance Certificate for this purpose.
- You must supply 3 Irish Trade References.
- You must be approved by at least two existing IGTOA operator members
- You must supply a ‘Bank Reference’ of sound trading from your bank manager.
- Costs to join the IGTOA are available upon application, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Annual Sub Fees are due by the 31st July each year.
- You are extended ‘Full Voting Rights’.
- You are required to attend the Annual IGTOA Networking Event and the Annual Gala Awards ceremony and Golf
- Each member will be required to provide financial trading details to an independent financial advisor on an annual basis. Individual company financial data will not be disclosed to any third party. The information will be used as leverage to legitimise and quantify the value of Golf Tourism to the Irish Economy
Contact: Barry Maye
Address: c/o BEM Ireland, Corporate House, Ballybrit Business Park, Ballybrit, Galway, Ireland
Tel: +353 (0) 91 773 844
Mobile/Cell: +353 85 7117326